In stock !!!
Turbo multi-zone tempering machine is used for tempering in a thin layer of glaze, chocolate, creams due to the formation of stable β-crystals of cocoa butter.
The machine has the ability to process masses with solid inclusions.
The machine has 3 or 4 zones of thermal effects on the product, which is carried out by separating the heating and cooling circuits. At the entrance and exit of each zone, the temperature is measured and corrected.
• dark chocolate
• milk chocolate
• cocoa butter
• multi-zone tempering system provides efficient heat exchange and the formation of stable cocoa butter β-crystals.
• measurement of inlet and outlet temperatures in each zone
• PLC control panel, accurate correction program temperatures
• the unique design of the scalar and discs guarantees uniform mixing
• manufacturing material AISI 304 or 316 Constant viscosity glaze The glaze, after passing through the machine, has a constant viscosity, gives a perfectly glossy surface when cured and becomes stable (the glazed product does not melt in the hands)
• Material: stainless steel AISI304
• Minimum productivity: 150 kg / h
• Installed power: 9kW
• Three-zone system